· Keep all the trees possible & use the woods
· Work with the beauty of the existing terrain
· Think about how the people will interact
· Group areas for the best access & tranquillity
· Create the most variety as possible
· Integrate & improve the local environment
· Allow areas & accommodation to be re-tasked
· Focus on our visitor’s needs & satisfy them
Allow Adults to be quiet – and let the kids run riot!
A “Blank Page”
We have taken a completely new look at the UK resorts market and our resort development feasibility and attractiveness, for people to want to travel to our site it needs to be special!
We have decided that our resort concept will be able to cater for four separate markets and be flexible enough to have key facilities re-tasked depending on season and demand.
We have set out to fill gaps in the market that we feel have not been satisfied while still supplying a suitable product for the established ‘staycation’ market.
We have also negotiated unique partnerships that put our resort on the international stage and give us access to international investment.